Canada Immigration Consultants in Chennai
There is so much of confusion and lack of knowledge about what exactly a “Canada work permit visa “means and how a Canada work visa for Indians would increase their chances of obtaining a PR status in Canada. The first & foremost thing we need to understand is that Canadian employers do not have the rights to directly hire a foreign national, they are supposed to be giving the employment opportunities to the locals of the community who are the Canadian citizens & permanent residents. We often get calls from clients asking for “work permit Canada”! it’s not that work permit doesn’t exist nor is there is any factor that’s stopping you from applying for a Canada work permit from India.
So let’s understand the gist of the matter!
- What are the prerequisites for Canada work permit eligibility?
- How does one apply for work permit Canada?
- Is there a permanent and temporary work permit Canada?
- What’s an open work permit and closed work permit?
AS mentioned before a Canadian employer has to prove to ESDC that he has done everything in his means to make sure that the required profile has been made public via advertisements etc and that he couldn’t find the suitable candidate in Canada. This is when ESDC (Employment and social development Canada) grants the employer a LMIA (Labor market impact assessment ) which is nothing but a positive certificate from the federal body which gives a green signal to the employer to go ahead and hire a foreign national provided he meets the pre –requisites mentioned in the NOC code and is admissible to Canada.
To know more about Employer specific work permit you can go to Canada Work Permit Visa
Being licensed recruiters in Canada, designated employers reach out to us for hiring foreign nationals and we apply for a LMIA for them. We make sure that the employer compliance is met and everything is as per the IRPA &IRPR legalities. It is not very common to see vacant job slots but no befitting individuals to occupy the same position. At the same time ,the entire process of obtaining a LMIA and finding a foreign national meeting the requirements is cumbersome and lengthy.
Everything in such a process is through the Provincial governments and the Federal body’s involvement .There is no margin of error as everything is transparent and cross checked, leaving no levy for any discrepancies.
Nonetheless, it’s something that is “easier said than done”! Otherwise lakes of Express entry applicants who have been religiously waiting for an invitation for years would have taken this path.
The Open work permit on the other hand is only applicable to a select few, as mentioned in Canada Work permit Visa. A Masters course in Canada (2 year course) would provide you an open work permit (2 year work permit Canada).
About Novus Immigration for best immigration consultants in Chennai:
Novus Immigration is one of those Best Immigration Consulting Agency in Chennai, where they used to help Immigrants by giving all the immigration details. If you’re the one who is looking for such a responsive immigration consultant Chennai or want to know how supportive and helpful there, then this blog is for you. Without further ado, let’s move in quickly.
Service Offered @ Novus Immigration Chennai
⦁ Express Entry Program
⦁ Provincial Nominee Program
⦁ Skilled worker permit
⦁ Immigration solution – PR
⦁ Refused visa
⦁ Permanent Resident Visa, Tourist visa, Visitor visa, Student visa, Work permit, and more.
Most of the provinces have a separate stream in provincial nomination for applicants who have an offer letter, and a nomination gives you additional 600 points in your express entry profile. Therefore an offer letter from a designated employer would be a boon indeed. Looking for a Canada work permit from India consultancy??? Be thorough in your research before reaching out to consultancies in India, if 90 % are fraudulent the rest 10 % are not regulated to provide such services.
Read more: Top 12 Best Destinations for Travel in 2021