Whenever I think of Wedding, a picture of people in blissful music and beautiful costumes comes to my mind. All the ceremonies at the wedding are so enjoyable that relatives do not want to return to their homes and simply celebrate the joy of marriage. You all know about the basic wedding ceremonies like haldi ceremony, sangeet, mehndi ceremony and reception, but one more thing which is important in every wedding nowadays is pre-wedding shoot.
Couples are going crazy about pre-wedding shoots and they are going to exotic places like mountains because they are going to their pre-wedding shoot location in Rishikesh, Manali, Shimla or some beach places like Goa, Kerala and many other places Choose. Perform a total of filmy and dramatic photo-shoots before getting married. Some couples even go out of the country to find their love.
Wearing their best outfits, delving into romance and tempering their love, the couple are going to really surprise their pre-wedding shoot. A pre-wedding shoot is a time devoted to each other. I think that on pre-wedding shoots, the couple fall in love with each other again. All their emotions are captured in Snape which is truly beautiful because they can remember those precious moments for the rest of their lives.
Pre-wedding photo-shoots are the best way for others to understand the bond of your love and how the two of you relate to each other. But I have seen many couples confused as to which place they should choose for their most special shoot.
Today I want to discuss a very beautiful and spiritual place to bang on a pre-wedding shoot. The place is Rishikesh. Rishikesh can be your perfect selection for a pre-wedding shoot as all the locations in Rishikesh are creepy. I am going to talk about some super gorgeous places in Rishikesh where you can do a fascinating shoot.
Let us just take a dip into the stunning locations in Rishikesh for a very romantic pre-wedding shoot.
- LakshmanJhula and Ram Jhula – Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula are known for their history and culture. People from all over the country and the world come and visit this place. They hold great value for thousands because they are associated with Lord Rama and Lakshmana. One of the most amazing things is that the entrance is free, which is crazy because it is a delightful place with a stunning backdrop. This will add light to your pictures, so be sure to visit the place. Both these bridges will give you unprecedented spots for your pictures.
- Beatles Ashram – It is a popular ashram located in Rishikesh. It is a great place with a peaceful atmosphere that will help you click more pictures than usual. The view is very good and serves as a terrifying foreign place that you must visit. It is called the “Beatles” because of the publicity they received after the Beatles visited the place.
- Phoolchatti – Phoolchatti is another beautiful place where you can go for your pre-wedding shoot. It is quite prominent for river rafting. It is a favorite for tourists who love adventure. The beauty of the river will add life to your pictures which will blow your mind. It is very peaceful which will let you click pictures more romantically. Visit this place to get some special time with your loved one.
- Patna Waterfall – Want to make your photos magical? Go to this place. Trust us, we did not disappoint you. Patna Waterfall is one of the glorious places ever. It adds a sense of grace to your pictures. It is not like a regular waterfall, it is much more than that. You can see the grandeur of nature here which will make you even more happy. It is ideal for photoshoots and picnics. It is like the hidden treasure of Rishikesh that you should not miss.
- Vashishta Gufa, Rishikesh – It is one of the stunning locations that is perfect for a perfect pre-wedding photoshoot. It is very quiet and peaceful. Whenever you come to this place, be ready for an incredible photoshoot. Visitors from all over the world absolutely love the place. If you are looking for a perfect place to click some amazing photos, then this is definitely a visit to Vasishta cave.
- Muni Ki Reti, Rishikesh – Muni ki Reti is a small area or town located near Rishikesh. It has a large number of temples, yoga centers, ashrams etc. If culture likes you, then this is your place. It is an ideal place for those looking for peace and tranquility. This will make your pre-wedding photos look a lot more beautiful than usual.
- Goa Beach, Rishikesh – Who doesn’t like beaches? They are extremely gorgeous and fun to travel. They also add a touch of spice to your photos which is rare in many shoot locations. It is a great place to relax and have fun. The place is so beautiful that all your pictures will add a wonderful backdrop. It is a fascinating place to capture your best moments with the love of your life.
- Neem Beach, Rishikesh – This is yet another amazing beach that hundreds of people love. It is filled with lots of adventure activities including river rafting. The serenity and soothing aura of this place wins many hearts. Photographers also consider the place entertaining as it gives the best backdrop for the pre-wedding photoshoot.
- Rishikund – Rishikund is a sacred pond located in Rishikesh. It is famous for its history and culture. It is such a soothing and serene place that we all love. There are some of its best spots that you can take advantage of. so what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and travel to your heart to click some amazing pictures at this place.
- Neer Gaddu, Waterfall – Neer Gaddu waterfall is a striking waterfall located in Rishikesh. People often engage in adventurous activities to have fun, such as a waterfall. Couples on the other hand like to shoot their pre-wedding photos and enjoy moments with each other here. Basic foods such as beverages, noodles are available in shops near the waterfall.
- Jumpin Heights, Rishikesh – Jumpin Heights is one of the places to visit in Rishikesh. It is a fun, adventurous place that will make you happy. It is always on the bucket list of every traveler as it is a great place to shoot pictures, spend time together, etc. It will definitely nourish and greatly strengthen your bond.
- Kaudiyala – Kaudiyala is a famous area that is liked by many tourists. It also has the facility of river rafting and camping, which is excellent. It offers a wide range of other fun activities. Add to this, it is a highly adventurous place with a lot to offer.