Treg based therapies have become a research hotspot in the field of immunotherapy due to their ability to prevent / delay graft rejection and control autoimmune responses generated post adoptive transfer in vivo.
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Regulatory T-Cell (Tregs) Therapies Market, 2021 – 2035” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of regulatory T-cell therapies.
- A detailed analysis of more than 180+ completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of regulatory T-cell therapies.
- Detailed profiles of developers of regulatory T-cell therapies (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- A detailed analysis of various investments undertaken by companies in this domain.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
A detailed overview of the current market landscape of Treg cell therapies, along with information on several relevant parameters, such as-
- type of product (Tregs, interleukin 2, monoclonal antibodies, small molecules and others)
- phase of development (preclinical / discovery, phase I, phase I/II, phase II, phase II / III and phase III)
- therapeutic area (autoimmune disorders, oncological disorders, post-transplant infection, neurological disorders, metabolic disorders, dermatological disorders, infectious diseases, and others)
- target indication (diabetes mellitus, graft vs host diseases, post liver transplant infection, post kidney transplant infection, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, myelodysplastic syndromes, atopic dermatitis and acute myeloid leukemia)
- source of T-cells (autologous and allogeneic), route of administration (intravenous, subcutaneous and intramuscular)
- dose frequency (multiple dose and single dose), target patient segment (children, adults and elderly patients)
- type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy) and type of developer (industry and non-industry).
In addition, it presents details of the companies developing Treg cell therapies, highlighting their year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters and most active players (in terms of number of pipeline candidates).
Type of Product
- Small molecules
- Crohn’s Disease
- Bipolar Disorder
- Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis
- COVID 19
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Graft Vs Host Disease
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Key companies covered in the https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/regulatory-t-cell-therapies-market.html
- Abata Therapeutics
- Coya Therapeutics
- ILTOO Pharma
- Sonoma Biotherapeutics
- TRACT Therapeutics
Other Recent Offerings
- CD47 Targeting Therapeutics Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (6th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Novel T-Cell Immunotherapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- TIL-based Therapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Peptide Therapeutics Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- CRISPR Based Therapeutics Market: Focus on Cartridges, Syringes and Vials
- (2nd Edition), 2021-2030
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to Treg cell therapies?
- Which are the key therapeutic areas currently being targeted by Treg cell therapies?
- What are the key challenges faced by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players engaged in the development of Treg cell therapies?
- What are the key geographies where research focused on Treg cell therapies is being conducted?
- What are the key value drivers that are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
About Roots Analysis
perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector.
Want to read more? Check out –
- The fragment-based drug discovery market is projected to grow at an annualized rate of ~10%, till 2030
- Cell therapy consumables market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18% during 2021-2031
Read more in Health and Fitness category here.